Everyone would love Clean and Dry Bathroom as you enter in the morning. Does it gives you a wow feeling! Imagine a Bathroom with stingy smell and wall corners are jammed with dirt. Your white colored bathroom accessories have turned yellow. No one would be able to sustain in such bathroom.
I just allot 5 minutes daily to clean my bathroom. That 5 minutes steps has been shared in My Blog Post-How To Clean Bathroom daily within 5 minutes.
I also do a deep cleaning weekly and monthly. I clean those corners of the bathroom that are missed in Everyday Cleaning.
1.Bucket, Mug, Tool– Always disinfect buckets, mugs , tool once a week with warm water. I take shower with hand shower only. So, I don’t keep in my Bathroom.
4. Disinfect Dustbin: Garbage bins also needs to be cleaned and disinfect once a week.
MONTHLY CLEANING ROUTINE
- Dusting : Dust the Bathroom walls, Exhaust Fan, Lights with duster. I didn’t have a duster that time so did it with soft broom.
2. Wall tiles and Floor: Spray all purpose cleaner on the walls and scrub with the scrub pad to remove all the water & soap stains. Then, Wash them with normal water.
3. Toilet Bowl & Wash Basin: Sprinkle some baking soda at night before sleep and give a scrub in the next morning.
4. Polish and Scrub Jet and Shower Head: Clean and scrub the shower and Toilet Jet with toothbrush as sometimes it gets jammed.
5. Shower accessories: I clean all the shower accessories once a month by dipping them in a bucket filled with water with a little dettol and cleaner.